Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

My Bike

Last updated on 15 years ago
K
I was bored so I thought I'd show you some pics of my bike.
i41.tinypic.com/msf9jn.jpg
i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/duudette/DSC01497-1.jpgIt took me 5 months to build. I did everything but extend the frame-- i paid a real welder to do that for me. Pretty fast too. '81 1100 heads(big valves),v6 cam, thunderheader, screamin eagle ignition. It beats rice burners from 0 to 60 but then they're second gear leaves me in the dust. Fast enuf for an old fukker like me tho.
watdya think?
Sleipnar
Look's fun to ride. :D
The number one cause of death is loss of life.
i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt227/Sleipnar/desert3.jpg
Cupid
That's sexy as hell.. May I ride it?
P
We all know cupid is talking about a dick.
Cupid, we're talking about bikes here man.

Kenny, it looks nice.
Cupid

http://rf.vivalavoltz.com/image/l-s-reunion/33.jpg

:( ass hole pyro :(

I did laugh though.
P
Good shit.
K
thanks guys i had a lot of fun building it.
philip just can't help being a dick, can he?
P

Cupid wrote:

http://rf.vivalavoltz.com/image/l-s-reunion/33.jpg

:( ass hole pyro :(

I did laugh though.

Yup.
Philip, seriously. Stop being a douchebag to everyone thinking you know everything.
Sleipnar
lol :D
The number one cause of death is loss of life.
i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt227/Sleipnar/desert3.jpg
K
wat the fuck is wrong with you philip?!!
I was only illustrating the fact that the bike is pretty quick off the line. I also said that by the time they hit second gear they leave me in the dust. I never said i could win races with nor am I under the delusion that I ever could. But the fact is I've played around with a few friends who have crotch-rockets and I can take off quicker then them and yes its because its raked out and long- i dont have to worry about it coming off the ground like they do. I wasn't trying to say my v-twin is better than any streetbike, i was just saying i think its quick. So why don't you get a grip you fuckin psychopath.
P

Holly wrote:

PyRo wrote:
Yup.
Philip, seriously. Stop being a douchebag to everyone thinking you know everything.

Uh, it's fairly obvious to anyone with REMOTELY any knowledge about bikes that he's comparing apples with oranges, even if he was honest (which is unlikely) he would admit that.

May be true, but you don't have to be a dick about it.
E
LOL this whole thread is ridiculous .......
P

Holly wrote:
I was not being a dick.

You were indeed, being a dick.
K
I am not a professional welder- it is definitely a skill that takes years to master. I did however weld the kick-stand bracket, license plate bracket, and some other small stuff myself. I didn't want to try a major job like cutting the frame in half, adding 4" to it, readjusting the geometry of the rear because of the added length and then making sure it was welded back together straight and strong enough that i dont have to worry about it falling apart going down the highway. If I'm a fucking failure for that, so be it.

K
your a lunatic philip.... get help
P
PraeTorian
Nice bike Kenny.

Here's my money pit. 86 Mercury Capri.

i85.photobucket.com/albums/k54/JH96GT/th_MOV01865.jpg

i85.photobucket.com/albums/k54/JH96GT/DSC01592.jpg
S
berry nice u2

me likes :)

i stll tink my rides got u both beat though :p

i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv324/suoredrum/IMG00242.jpg

they got abit of a funk to em
but they've got me threw alot ;)
.: DevilZ:. 4 L!f3
K
Sweet ride PraeTorian;) I only remember seein a few Capris ever-- looks like its in nice shape!

LOL stoned!
PraeTorian
If those are issued like I suspect, then they have tons more respect warranted than mine....lol.

Yeah, thanks guys. It's mostly a garage queen now Kenny, but it is fairly clean. Still working on it, but I'm on the downhill slide. 405rwhp under spray.... so it's no monster, but respectable.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk6 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian11 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P