Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

A.A Section

Last updated on 16 years ago
H
Hey I Pm Luna lil earlier and she think that we should Have an A.A Section on forum since theres been quite a bit of talking about A.A. Also maybe that will inspire some people to download the game and check it out. And if we get some of us into it then we maybe can start Voltz in Americas Army

Just an idea..take it under consideration.
Cupid
not a bad idea. voltz might go into A.A once we get our shit together..

as for the section on the forums.. let's see if people keep talking about it.
H
Ok Thanks for considering it Cupid...Cupid how far have you gotten in your training(or have you start playing yet?)
H
Ok Thanks Luna
LCF
I just tried it! :( It maybe stupid but is there any french version of AA? Because I can't understand a word with the texan accent of the instructor sergeant so I don't know if I passed the trainning... I succed to the shot trainning (40 target to shoot) and the eagle something (jump crouch jump ...) but other stages are bloked I can't clic on deploy:o
www.glop.org/gamercard/card/lcf017-forumgames.jpg
Cupid
Thank you, Luna. Those are very nice tips. Must have taken you a while to type all that.
H

LCF wrote:
I just tried it! :( It maybe stupid but is there any french version of AA? Because I can't understand a word with the texan accent of the instructor sergeant so I don't know if I passed the trainning... I succed to the shot trainning (40 target to shoot) and the eagle something (jump crouch jump ...) but other stages are bloked I can't clic on deploy:o

If other stages are blocked then you must have not finish the training before
C
lol like that will help him? Luna use easy words for him cuz i dont think his undersating them big ones no offence to LCF ;)
thecaconline.net/cblsig/xrcreamz0r.jpg
thecaconline.net/cblcsig/xtreme+rangerz.jpg
combatarmshq.com/sig/010/xRCrEaMz0r.jpg
miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/chocoasscream.png
H
I speak english and i dont even understand that...maybe im just dumb??? But i am geting good at AA and thats all that matters...i think
LCF
No offense Creamy I'm the best in English at school since secondary :p! I understood 80% of her words it the essential np thx luna
www.glop.org/gamercard/card/lcf017-forumgames.jpg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk6 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian11 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P