Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

1 question..who is RED FROG?¿?:S

Last updated on 15 years ago
G
That's not what I'm saying, I'm saying that wallhacks are client-side, cosmetic mods... which are two of your reasons for weapon mods NOT being cheats. They are not reasons.

Aimbots are also client-side and cosmetic. So are speedhacks. So are full-screen scopes. So is teleporting around the map.

No, you can't see through walls with custom weapon skins (HOPEFULLY), but they can easily make it easier to spot enemies. (IE. brighter or larger third person models)
W00DSTER
well some custom weapons do increase your field of vision. Which does make it easier to see somethings.
img231.imageshack.us/img231/8425/spam1fl.jpg
Increasing fov is of little concern, since, there is an option to disable first person weapons entirely which every smart player already uses.

That being said, removed muzzle-flashes, bullet impacts, and larger/brighter 3rd person models are most definitely cheats.
P
I think i saw red frog once. Might of been a faker but seemed a nice dude ;)
W00DSTER
dude just go to l4y and look at the player weapon downloads. they aren't cheats or hacks.
G
The weapons.tbl file included with his P90, like I said, would cause you to have a red X and be unable to play matches.

The rest of them would be fine assuming the animation times are EXACT (which some of them aren't if I remember correctly) and they do not include new sounds or third person weapon models. (which technically ARE cheats since they make the gun easier to recognize and they can make it easier to see players with the gun)

But yea, have a first person weapon mod with no custom sounds and exact animation lengths... I don't think there would be many people who would call that a cheat, but there are plenty of people who would call custom sounds & third person models a cheat.
W00DSTER
I use the p90 weapon skin i can join pure faction servers.
G
You'd be able to join them anyway, but you'll fail match auth if you use the custom weapons.tbl included with it.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk6 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian11 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P