Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

How was your day?

Last updated on 15 years ago
Word
Post edited by Administrator for topic derailment.
Bouch
Ha, I just said it was getting "a little derailed", and i wasn't aiming that post at you emily....
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
P
Back on topic now.

My day was ok. Had today off so what did I do? Of course I slept all day. :D...Went to the store, got something to drink. Came home, waited for my gf to get off work, she came over for a little. Then I tried going to bed, but here I am ;o.

Fun filled day of sleep. :D
W00DSTER
it takes courage to say you believe in something.
img231.imageshack.us/img231/8425/spam1fl.jpg
Bouch
hope you guys & girls dont mind im gonna wright this in all caps to express how shitty my day was:

THIS WAS PROBABLY ONE OF THE WORST DAYS EVER, I DRINK A BEER AT THE PLACE THAT I WORK AND MY BOSS WANTS TO CALL ME OUT IN FRONT OF PEOPLE THAT COME IN ALL THE TIME AND SEE HIM SHIT FACED, I PROBABLY WONT HAVE A JOB TOMORROW, BUT THANK GOD IF I DONT, I NEED TO GET AWAY FROM THAT FUCKING HELL HOLE AND GET MY "CAREER" ON TRACK, I FUCKING HATE WORKING AT A RESTAURANT, ITS SUCH BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!:(:|:o:@
Word
ffffffffuuuuuuuuuu...........

i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt119/Spankety/FFFFF/RageFace2.png
G

Asmodeus wrote:
it takes courage to say you believe in something.

Depending on what it is, it also takes ignorance and stupidity.
W00DSTER
Goober are you trolling me?
G
No, I'm simply stating an observation about the ignorance and stupidity of religious people.
W00DSTER
im not stupid and or ignorant. I chose to be christian. I read books about all sorts of religions. Being an atheist sounded stupid. I hate jews. Islam was to strict. paganism was fucking gay.
Bouch
You cant say that religious people are all stupid and ignorant, people can believe in whatever they want to believe in, or believe in nothing at all. Everyone has their own opinions about religion, im just saying
G
You can have your own opinion while still being stupid and ignorant.

By definition, a religious person would have to be ignorant to the fact that they believe in something with absolutely no proof. Stupid? Well that's subjective anyway. I think they're stupid, you may not.

@Asmodeus: Islam is sadistic. Judaism is masochistic, and well Christianity is a slightly less masochistic branch of Judaism. I would have to agree with you though, true Atheism is dumb. Blind denial is just as ignorant as blind belief, just less destructive to society, which is why I am technically an Agnostic - and so is everyone else who views the issue rationally.
W00DSTER
With proof there is no need for faith.
G
Exactly.

Now you understand why faith is dangerous, that goes both ways. If people have faith, they don't want truth.
Cupid
I really hate this thread
W00DSTER
ummmmmmm just because i have faith doesn't mean i don't want truth. @ cupid i don't like it anymore either.
G

Asmodeus wrote:
ummmmmmm just because i have faith doesn't mean i don't want truth. @ cupid i don't like it anymore either.

According to you, it means you don't have any need for proof. It's difficult to know something is true without proof.

You don't like it? You certainly seem to have no problem continuing to post in it.

Goober wrote:

Asmodeus wrote:

According to you, it means you don't have any need for proof. It's difficult to know something is true without proof.

You don't like it? You certainly seem to have no problem continuing to post in it.

Stop trolling, you typical teenage-prick.

J. J. A.

King James wrote:

Goober wrote:

Asmodeus wrote:

Stop trolling, you typical teenage-prick.

J. J. A.

I laughed.
Bouch
ha cupid just lock it, or delete it or something, not exactaly what i had in mind:|
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk6 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian11 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P