Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

How was your day?

Last updated on 15 years ago
G
I find it entertaining when people would rather close the thread than debate.

If you don't like getting wet, don't jump in the pool.
S
look goober, how dumb and ignorant bouch is
check his sig!!
P
Back on topic, guys.

Thanks.
Bouch
Thats a quote by Jimi Hendrix shady, its just stating that i like music. And goober, this thread wasnt meant to talk about religion or anything else other than what the thread says....."How Was Your Day?" It doesnt say anything about what religion are you so.... ha how was you day?:D
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
W00DSTER
my day was pretty good my math class is sooooo boring.
img231.imageshack.us/img231/8425/spam1fl.jpg
G
Well my day was pretty good, with the exception of you guys not responding to my last post.
My day was too awesome for me to tell any of you about it. I'm so cool.
Bouch
haha nick.. i had a pretty good day, my boss got so drunk at work he was falling over everywhere, that shit was so funny, very entertaining:D all in all a good day though
E
What kind of job do you have...?
My day just started its 6:00 so have a beautiful day just like me!
Bouch
I'm the head chef at a restaurant/bar in downtown jackson, ms called Tye's Restaurant & Bar. I have not really had a beautiful day so far, i mean not that im in a bad mood or anything its just raining and shitty weather out today:| kinda sucks, other than that my day has been going ok
P
My day as been shit. COmplete shit.
Waiting for my damn tax money and I have to work in less then an hour -.-....BOOO.
Tomorrow may be a better day, though. Hopefully will get my money tomorrow, get a PS3, and do nothing all day but play PS3 :D
S

nick_ wrote:
My day wasnt too awesome for me to tell any of you about it. I aint so cool.
W00DSTER
my day was alright went to school got a c+ on a math test came home watched some t.v played some video games ate some dinner.
img231.imageshack.us/img231/8425/spam1fl.jpg
P
My day was even worse then expected. Went to work, did all the work because my manager is a lazy bitch. Not to mention she yelled at me for all of her own fuck-ups. Lovely, eh?

Fuck that hoe.

Bouch
haha pyro welcome to my life, i know exactly what ur sayin bout ur boss fuckin up and blaming it on others, that was my entire day today, i posted earlier that my day was going good.....well shortly there after it went to shit when i went back to work. DAMN!!! some people are just so arrogant!! i mean when i fuck up at least i have honesty and am not egotistical to just admit when i fuck up.. ha but some people are just fuckin assholes!?!?!?!?!?!?!:o
SeeLkaDooM
well not all people are just fucking assholes.. but some of them are worst dumb bitches like the leader from -R:M-.

Today was snow , a little bit cold... but very normal was my day :P
Bouch
My day was pretty good for a few reasons, one its FRIDAY BITTCCHEEESSSS!!! which means tomorrow is Saturday, which also means the next day is Sunday, and yes i think most of us know what that means!!! SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!!!!!!! YAYAYAYA!!!! GO COLTS!! or SAINTS!!! whomever wins ill be happy:D.....but go COLTS!!!:D:D:D:D
G

Sir SeeLanCeLoT wrote:
well not all people are just fucking assholes.. but some of them are worst dumb bitches like the leader from -R:M-.

Wat?

PyRo wrote:
My day was even worse then expected. Went to work, did all the work because my manager is a lazy bitch. Not to mention she yelled at me for all of her own fuck-ups. Lovely, eh?

Fuck that hoe.

That's generally how management will conduct itself. Learn Poker, work is lame.
S
woke up, bomb down to the beach, chilled, rip some waves, smoke dank buds then pounded some brews and babes. CALIFORNIA :)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk6 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian11 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P