Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

I will give $50 to the person that can....

Last updated on 15 years ago
P

bryce wrote:
You have just proven yourself to be a douchebag, lying, lazy fuck. I feel no need to prove you otherwise since it would just be going against my original argument anyway.

Enjoy your day.

Ha! In what way have I proven anything?
I have explained it to you. You still don't get it. Sounds to me like you may need to stay in school and/or get your ass back in school ;).
Cupid
If you want to give it to me, sure.
B
Do you want that 8800GT or not Cupid?
Cupid
So you'll shut up now, b-b-b-bryce?
B
You have just proven yourself to be a douchebag, lying, lazy fuck. I feel no need to prove you otherwise since it would just be going against my original argument anyway.

Enjoy your day.
P
WOW. Using your resources is NOT being lazy you fucking idiot.
It actually was more work coming here and posting then it was looking for it myself. Since my default homepage is google. I'll I would have to do is type and hit enter. Whereas, here, I had to come tot he site, enter the voltz site, go to the forums, start a new thread, and make sure I had the link.
You're a fucking moron, seriously. Using resources is not being lazy. Google is a resource, so that means if you use it, you're lazy to.
Fucking idiot.
Oh, and sorry. It was shady that said it, my bad.
Either way, could still ban your stupid ass, but I'm not going to.
Cause;
1. I know you'll get butt hurt about it.
2. Your responses make me lol.
3. I may be too lazy to do so (Haha, moron)
B

PyRo wrote:
You're the retard, bryce.
It's not being lazy. Do you not get the concept? Being lazy would be knowing I can do something and make no effort, at all, to do it.
In this case, I posted on the threads because I knew someone would come forth with the name of the song. Dipshit. Had no one done so, I would have looked for it. It's not being lazy, it's using your resources.

Proving I'm a fucking retard, eh? Good luck with that.
The only people you'll get to back you up are people who don't like me, and/or don't know me. People who have merely talked to me once, or twice, and that's all.

Besides, you wanted me to ban myself for "being a liar". Nothing in our rules say lying is punishable by ban. However, I could ban you for going off topic. But...I won't. Cause I'm eager to see your next post.

You're digging yourself into a hole. Getting deeper and deeper with each post you make.

"Using your resources" IS being lazy. You were too lazy to use the worlds best search engine which takes, what, all of 2 seconds (less) to type, then type in your info, and hit search. But no, you'd rather attempt to be a joker and waited almost 3 entire hours for an answer instead. Nice logic fuckwit.

By the way, I never suggested banning you for lying, you fucken' dumb cunt.

Go ahead and ban me, I really couldn't care less.
SeeLkaDooM
o_O i have nothing to say about this. :P
P
You're the retard, bryce.
It's not being lazy. Do you not get the concept? Being lazy would be knowing I can do something and make no effort, at all, to do it.
In this case, I posted on the threads because I knew someone would come forth with the name of the song. Dipshit. Had no one done so, I would have looked for it. It's not being lazy, it's using your resources.

Proving I'm a fucking retard, eh? Good luck with that.
The only people you'll get to back you up are people who don't like me, and/or don't know me. People who have merely talked to me once, or twice, and that's all.

Besides, you wanted me to ban myself for "being a liar". Nothing in our rules say lying is punishable by ban. However, I could ban you for going off topic. But...I won't. Cause I'm eager to see your next post.
B

PyRo wrote:
What's the point of having forums where I can post shit, if I get called lazy for doing so? I'd hardly call it lazy. I knew someone would know it, therefore there would be no reason for me to go searching for it.

You are unbelievably stupid. Re-read what you just said. You just proved your own self to be a lazy fuck when you were trying to say that you aren't. LOL.

PyRo wrote:
Liar? Hardly. My sense of humor is, obviously, better then yours.

I am not trying to be funny. I am trying to prove to the community that you're a fucking retard.
P

bryce wrote:

PyRo wrote:
Lol, Bryce. You're ignorant.
I wasn't cocky at all. I posted a thread, not thinking anyone would take it too literal. I mean really, who the fuck would actually pay $50 for something like that?
If I wanted, I could have easily found it myself. That's why I posted it here, I knew someone would know what it was.

Hardly ignorant. Perhaps you're the ignorant one for assuming i'm ignorant.

So basically from this topic, we have all learned either:
a) you have a horrible sense of humour.
b) you are a liar.
c) you are a fuckin' lazy cunt.
d) multiple, or all of the above.

epic fail, imo.

What's the point of having forums where I can post shit, if I get called lazy for doing so? I'd hardly call it lazy. I knew someone would know it, therefore there would be no reason for me to go searching for it.
Liar? Hardly. My sense of humor is, obviously, better then yours.

Lol @ King James.

Also, Goob. I told you, it's in the mail. You should receive pretty soon.
Word
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg

King James wrote:
J. J. A.

Awesome img Anderson.
G
I'll be expecting that $50 on PayPal, PyRo.
B

PyRo wrote:
Lol, Bryce. You're ignorant.
I wasn't cocky at all. I posted a thread, not thinking anyone would take it too literal. I mean really, who the fuck would actually pay $50 for something like that?
If I wanted, I could have easily found it myself. That's why I posted it here, I knew someone would know what it was.

Hardly ignorant. Perhaps you're the ignorant one for assuming i'm ignorant.

So basically from this topic, we have all learned either:
a) you have a horrible sense of humour.
b) you are a liar.
c) you are a fuckin' lazy cunt.
d) multiple, or all of the above.

epic fail, imo.
P
Well, it's a good thing you weren't involved with the conversation then, eh? Otherwise it would matter what you have to say.
Word
Not convincing.
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
P
I'm psychic. Duh.
Cupid
How do you know Goober's address?
G
I'll be waiting.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk6 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian11 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P