Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Whats USA like these days

Last updated on 16 years ago
K
All i ever here on TV is USA is going down the dumps an into depression, do you guys hear of this much or its just bs.

Our Aussie dollar is nearly 1:1 ratio awsome for us.
P
I live in the USA, It's all true man.
Bush is fuckin our country up and there's nothing we can do to stop it. But then again it's the countries fault for voting him in a second term after knowin how bad of a president he was his first term.

It's so bad everyone's losin their homes to foreclosures, no one can afford gas, there's not enough jobs. Not to mention all the mexicans and arabs that come here illegaly and no one does anything about it. Mexicans are stealin all our jobs, Arabs own fuckin everything. It's disgusting.
Cupid
Well.. we're still the richest country on Earth.. by a long shot.
P
Yea, Also the greediest. That's the only reason we're the richest. They don't spend it on what this country need, Instead they hog it among the government <.<
Cupid
Well.. without capitalism... the technology we thrive on wouldn't exist..
K
Sounds crazy, i might check out buying a house over there if it gets cheaper/ arabs dont get it all. :0)

BUt yeah can you see any signs/observation that this is actual happening or is it just the media playing scare tactics.

signs/observation as in well fuel is definably sign but doesn't really mean anything can u see more vacant homes or for sale signs people on the street ect.

good luck fellors.
C
Kojak , sup dude. USA is getting fuxed >.< fakin terrorists everywere, u cant be safe once ure on a plane XD, gas prices are almost 5 fuckin bucks >.<
thecaconline.net/cblsig/xrcreamz0r.jpg
thecaconline.net/cblcsig/xtreme+rangerz.jpg
combatarmshq.com/sig/010/xRCrEaMz0r.jpg
miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/chocoasscream.png
P

kojak wrote:
BUt yeah can you see any signs/observation that this is actual happening or is it just the media playing scare tactics.

Of what happening? That the USA is fucked up? Or that it'll get better? lol.

And yea there's signs of people losing there houses...There's houses for sale EVERYWHERE. There's at least 1 house per block that's for sale, And ate least everyother house is a victim of foreclosure. SIgns of foreclosure are that the house looks like shit because the people who lost their house take everything outta it leaving basically just a shell of a house.
We lost our house. Fuckin kept raising the payment on it and we couldn't afford it with gas prices as high as they are ($4 a gallon). It's ridiculous.

THOUGH, There are signs of it calmin back down. Gas prices are slowly going back down. Here in Michigan it's down to $3.60 a gallon now. If gas prices go back down to at least $3.00 or less a gallon, The economy will ef. pick up and we'll get outta the shit hole we're in now. Though I don't see it dropping below $3.40, But it's a big save from $4.09 a gallon.
T
LMAO

America is fine. People are just learning a lesson about crutches like Oil. Once we learn that just because we are badass mofo's doesn't mean we should use all the gas we want.

All that is happening is a small dip in the economy, it is not a depression, if it was a depression then the whole block would be for sale, not just a house. Buy a house in Oregon. Beautiful land, and in the valley it is technically the safest place in America. I have looked at weather patterns and fallout maps. Oregon consistently is safe from everything. If we were to go to a dangerous nuclear war, we well be safe (which, btw, is very likely if McCain gets elected. He said Bomb Iran, and Iran is a nuclear capable country.)

This is the USA we have survived a lot, and because most threats are an ocean away, we have a strategic location. The only true threats well be ones at home. As long as we don't go through a fucking civil war, you well be 95% guaranteed safe. The economy well be kicking once the WORST economical president in the history of USA is out of office.

Our previous president Clinton was the Best economical president in a long time, I hope we get Obama into office, and I hope he shows half the skill and capability as Clinton in economics. If McCain gets into office it well most assuredly be worse then Bush. McCain is fanatical Zealot, and more likely to attack another country then Bush ever was. BTW McCain is always asleep during important congressional hearings!

Eh.... Sometimes I get bored and voice my opinion a little too much, but I help I helped you understand a little bit more about certain Political and economical unrests in this country.

Tell us about how Australia is doing, I have always had an interest in foreign affairs, even considering being a Diplomat.
i42.photobucket.com/albums/e337/saricon/woah2.png
Cupid
Yeah.. anyone who thinks America sucks and is a shitty country.. You're retarded..

P
Zak, America sucks because the conditions we're under because of Bush. He doesn't give a shit about the more important things like illegal immigration. He's got his head so far up his ass with this war, He could careless about anything else.
1. Higher the gas, The more fucked everyone is
2. The more illegals coming here taking our jobs, less jobs for us, meaning we can't buy gas.
People are losing there jobs because gas prices are so high no one's buyin vehicles. So all the big car companies are constantly laying people off. Those people who can't find jobs because the illegals have all the jobs, lose their houses hence the foreclosures. Or other effects such as home improvement jobs. People struggling to pay for gas don't have money to pay for new windows, siding, roofing, landscaping meaning those whom own or work for those business's are struggling as well over gas prices thus losing their homes to foreclosure. That's what happened to us, My dad works for a Siding/Roofing/Window/Door company. And with these other bigger companies cutting prices they do to, And not many people are even buying this shit.
So don't give that bullshit.
It's all one big chain reaction like dominoes. In this case Bush is the little dumbass kid who bumbed the first one causing the rest too fall.
AMERICA SUCKS NOW!
T
Try to name a country that is in a better state so I may show you some interesting facts. Such as most countries in Europe pay more then we do for gas, and sometimes almost DOUBLE, a lot have a better ratio to our money, yet pay double the number.
LCF
Anvil you seems to be a very smart person most of things u said are true... but don't think USA is safe of any attack... there is not just the nuclear to scare, if you look out a little you could see that if anyone bring a virus, with all travelers USA know, the damages will be very imoprtant (maybe full) and the problem will be in any country which has an airport, the next generations of kill-science maybe toxicwar...

In Europe we have an euro stronger than dollars but our economy is fuckin coming down... we are (all the world) knowing a falling economy and this is because of politicians, Bush had killed your money your army and your hope and in France Sarko is takin the same way...

Im starting to doubt of a good future for my children and I'm not alone... If someone got a solution I'm opened at any ideas...
www.glop.org/gamercard/card/lcf017-forumgames.jpg
P

The Anvil wrote:
Try to name a country that is in a better state so I may show you some interesting facts. Such as most countries in Europe pay more then we do for gas, and sometimes almost DOUBLE, a lot have a better ratio to our money, yet pay double the number.

Did I say other countries were doing really good? No I didn't. All I said was that the US is lickin balls right now because of bush.

Europe also have those public trollies running throught the streets, So not everyone has to buy gas there.

Here we all depend on gas because we don't have public transportation, except buses. Which run every like 2 hours, Maybe only 1 hour. And there's only a few bus stops every like 10 miles.
T

LCF wrote:
Anvil you seems to be a very smart person most of things u said are true... but don't think USA is safe of any attack... there is not just the nuclear to scare, if you look out a little you could see that if anyone bring a virus, with all travelers USA know, the damages will be very imoprtant (maybe full) and the problem will be in any country which has an airport, the next generations of kill-science maybe toxicwar...

In Europe we have an euro stronger than dollars but our economy is fuckin coming down... we are (all the world) knowing a falling economy and this is because of politicians, Bush had killed your money your army and your hope and in France Sarko is takin the same way...

Im starting to doubt of a good future for my children and I'm not alone... If someone got a solution I'm opened at any ideas...

True, but I didn't mean all of USA just in Oregon, where we have some safety form viral attacks due to lack of tourism and general lack of important airports.

Toxins are something to worry about, but yet again Oregon lacks major tourist attractions, thus we wouldn't be a great target for such warfare. Not entirely safe however, due to Portland being a major factor in the winning of WWII. Keizer started an assembly line of military vessels for the sea. Portland was pretty much the only one on the west coast, and the ships it launched played a role in the war in the pacific. Though, the fact that we dropped 2 nuclear warheads on Japan, and they surrendered roughly 9 days after the second (15 after first).

I am unsure weather Portland is still a strategic Battleship factory, but it could be a target because it is the biggest city in Oregon, would take about fifteen minutes for the nearest military jets to arrive from their circulation, and the PDX airport is one of 3 (? I think 3) biggest on west coast.

As for your concerns in your own country...
Europe has consistently went up and down through bad leaders and economy shifts, yet it is always stabilized due to good free thinkers such as yourself, and from general trades with their close neighbors. WWI was most likely started because of an assassination, or so historians believe. WWII was most likely, and I fully agree, caused by the terrible ending of WWI. If we would have moved in and (I know this sounds bad) blew the hell out of Germany in the first place, they would have been to busy rebuilding, and learning their lessons. Hitler was able to rise to power in a short time because he was able to play off of general hate for the Jews, and because of the VERY stupid dummy government that we set up in Germany after the first world war. He was able to become president in their 'democratic' country, and then use a few loopholes in the system to claim full Führer-ship of Germany.

You French folk have lived through horrors of both those wars on your own front lawns, you will certainly be able to handle a crappy leader. :)
So I guess what I am saying is your only solution is to wait him out, and if worst comes to worst, choose a side to fight for, I don't mean violence, I mean political warfare. Violence is only a last resort, and I hope and doubt that troubles need it.

**EDIT** LMAO Man do I get carried away in these subjects, that is pretty much the reason i made my own forums, to talk about political unrests and religious inquires, not to mention whatever philosophical or educational thought I or anyone else felt like getting out.
E

CreamY wrote:
Kojak , sup dude. USA is getting fuxed >.< fakin terrorists everywere, u cant be safe once ure on a plane XD, gas prices are almost 5 fuckin bucks >.<

lol...there is not terrorists every where and you can be safe on planes... the security is good and its totally safe now.
but the gas prices are high
T
LOL I knew I forgot to address something someone said. If there were terrorists everywhere we would be dead. Most likely the terrorist are growing smaller due to risk of them getting a Guantanamo treatment, if you know what I mean. Also who would they be terrorizing if there were mainly them. Terrorists are dwindling and their threat is the same as the spinach incidents!
P
Dude, Them fuckers over at Guantanamo...Have better health care then we do. It's bullshit.
T

PyRo wrote:
Dude, Them fuckers over at Guantanamo...Have better health care then we do. It's bullshit.

LMAO then get health care, its not public service here, so get it. The only health care they get is less then standard prison health care, so its crap and then some.
P
No. They have top notch dude. Watch the movie "Sicko". It's a documentary basically showing how shitty the US is dude, WATCH IT!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk6 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian11 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P