Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

truth about voltz

Last updated on 3 years ago
T
the voltz clan is perhaps the greatest stain on the history of red faction and im here to proove to you everyone that their not all they seem to be

if you go on any of their sites you will see a link to something called "white voltz" i will explain what that is

i am a friend of a friend who was in it. it turns out that "white voltz" is a organization in the clan who's sole purpose is to infiltrate other clans and groups like level4you and faction files and disrupt or destroy them.

we all remember <L-S> and although voltz and L-S claimed to be allys voltz really wanted to destroy L-S and they did! L-S left RF and eventally the gaming world alltogether. voltz has had "spies" in many clans including M.I.G <L-S> and NZL as well as factionfiles levels4you redfaction.info and nebulamods

go ask any voltz member yourself. theyll have no clue what white voltz is and of course they wont

we should all just boycot voltz and that will destroy them. maybe well get a voltz member that will come clean

if you think your clan isnt being spied on by this clan - think again

i have been blocked on levels4you otherwise i woulda posted their

if any voltz admins delete this i will post this on every forum i can think of

-the spartan
Cupid
Holy Fucking Drama, Batman!
P
Not sure how you found out about this.
But, I'll come clean. Anyone wanting to know about this accusation, PM me and I will spill the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
D
Hahahaa that's amazing, I've been a member of Voltz clan since Cyphis, Haven, and myself Dingus started it years and years ago. Voltz members were always one of the very best clans in the game for a very long time. We never just let "anyone" join the clan. We had many enemies and allies but always played fair by our own set of rules regarding "fair" play. Who ever this is claiming to have "inside" information is seriously retarded... Half of all Voltz members are related or person friends from long before the clan was even formed back in 2004. I do LOVE the fact these people see Voltz as so proficient a clan we were able establish such a well carried out plan to even take out entire large clans from the game and internet completely Hahahaa that's amazing and if true I would commend it. ^_^ BTW thank you Cupid and PyRo for all the work with these sites and keeping the Voltz name alive and remembered!!
T
This is all true, its really apart of the secret plan to take over the world but I won't get into that right now. You see, you found out just enough to be a threat to them and now you must be ended... permanently.....

P.S. Backyard executions are $5 this week only. Get yours while supplies last.
i42.photobucket.com/albums/e337/saricon/woah2.png
lain

Voltz members were always one of the very best clans in the game for a very long time.

i.imgur.com/oPQpj.png

lolno.jpg
W
Actually White Voltz is an inner circle of Voltz+legend members who are racist.
Cupid
7 years later and still nothing.
Cupid
Waiting...
P
No one ever did message me. I never got the chance to ruin the name 😓
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk2 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian6 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid3 years ago
Yes.
P