Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Ammo thing

Last updated on 16 years ago
G
How did you guys get the ammo thing on your CTF server? Doesn't seem to be there now though...:(

What I want to do on mine is the ammo thing, and disable fusion amp and hmg which I already did cause this little moon noob told me how, but not sure how to do the ammo thing (where if you pick up ammo it goes all the way up).

Help plz very very much tx
K
Get VPPBuilder.
P
Cupid
It's an edited rf.exe file. That's how we do it. It'll be back like that soon. We're just trying somethings out.

But you can make your own mod with vpp builder like Pyro and Kindred said. I don't know how to do it, though.
P
Guitar, If you give me a few days, I could whip you up a mod that does that on your server. I'm just kinda busy and don't really have time to do it right now, So I'll try to get to in within the next few days.
G
I have no idea how to use VPPBuilder. I downloaded it, loaded up the ui.vpp file and have no idea what I'm looking at here. (I don't think they made this program for smart people like myself). Bunch of idiots.

How did you get a modified RF.exe file?

Again, very very much tx for your time frndz (a/s/l plz? tx)
G
Oh, didn't see your post Pyro. That'd be awesome!!!! Not really that awesome but yeah, pretty cool. Very tx.
P
Well, You technically don't modify the ui. For the ammo you just modify a tbl file. Pretty easy tbh. But I'll you you that asap and instructions on how to use it.
G
Alrighty. B)
C

DeLuna wrote:

guitar wrote:
Alrighty. B)

pfftt...Noob

moon noob :|
thecaconline.net/cblsig/xrcreamz0r.jpg
thecaconline.net/cblcsig/xtreme+rangerz.jpg
combatarmshq.com/sig/010/xRCrEaMz0r.jpg
miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/chocoasscream.png
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk2 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian6 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P