Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

What do you look like?

Last updated on 11 years ago
Blood
Great looking family Burner! I had a house full of daughters for quite a few years....Good Luck!
img522.imageshack.us/img522/1729/osssig106tp4.jpg
Word
What lovely photos Burner.

Edit: Blood, whats with that guy in the top left corner in picture 3 wearing a ski mask?
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
countejacula
I found a better picture of the day my son was born , the black stuff on my face is cammo paint from hunting that morning
i79.photobucket.com/albums/j144/armowarrior/Picture005.jpg
B
Thanks Blood and word I have 4 kiddos in total the being in the navy and over seas for a long time left me a horny son of a biotch so when I got home the wife and I wound up with 4 rug rats LOL. 2 boys (older) and 2 girls (younger) whitch is perfect since I can teach my boys to beat the hell out of anyone who looks at my daughters LOL.

Blood I saw your pics here as well you have a very nice family.
PraeTorian
Nice pics.
Word
Oh everyone here is much older than me. Makes me feel young again.
TheJoker
How old are u Word?

and nice pics u older guys :]
The^JOKER
i34.tinypic.com/2nkjmm0.gif
Cupid
Burner... I give compliments to guys a lot.. so don't think I'm gay. You look better with the beard than the goatee. A lot better and more natural looking.
Blood
Good to see you Praetorian. Great looking kids. I bet they are both double handfulls for dad to take care of....I know you wouldn't have it any other way....

Count....another good pic also. I used to terrorize the forests around here with my weapons for many years.
I mostly fish now and leave the Bambi's and their moms and dad's alone.

Word - you cracking me up man....Look closer - daughter and me were at a Baron's Baseball game. Very Public event. We live in the deep South. You're seeing a black guy sitting in a lounge area at the ballgame stadium. He's not wearing a mask, and he's no skier either! But then you wouldn't have known all that if I hadn't explained it to you. It's cool.
img522.imageshack.us/img522/1729/osssig106tp4.jpg
Word
Blood -
Oh yes! I guess I could see it now. No offense to him. I'm Japanese so it probably won't be as bad as if I had a white texture as my skin.

Joker -
I am 16 years old.
Kewell
Here I go.
The first photo, I was at a birthday party. Very drunk... XDD
photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs118.snc1/4984_112153330232_621940232_2496356_6234178_n.jpg

photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs087.snc3/15432_184228110232_621940232_3379779_793290_n.jpg

Kewell.
Cupid
toga toga?
Kewell
XDDD yes!
Yes, some friends were Romans or gladiators. But, I was in the Senate. It was a cheap costume jejeej with one sheet.
B
nah I dont think your gay cupid and thanks for the compliment
V
Friends birthday party. notice the bags under my eyes. that's a 2 hour sleep the night before that... haha

well this is mee VII !! p.s im on the rightrightrightttt

img263.imageshack.us/img263/6830/32432423123.jpg
Word
Which one are you? Left or right?
V
read the post again! :)
S
Nice blue eyes ;p
SeeLkaDooM
i wont post my face in this topic cuz maybe other they will consider me ugly if i do :(
Cupid
Who cares? Just post it.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk2 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian6 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P