Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

MY new forum...needs help?

Last updated on 15 years ago
A
Hey iv gotten bored here latly...so i built a website.
Here is the logo as well as the link.
i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv40/DarkImage_mappics/RedGameFreaksForumscommainlogo.png

here is the link http://redgamefreaks.ogameforever.com.../forum.htm

what do u guys thank of the logo? eh?
and about the site...?
Iv ben trying to get a Download page to work...no luck.
Just keep i mind that it is still a "work-in-progress"
It isent just for Redfaction it is giong to be for Xbox360/pc/playstayion3/wii/ect... you get the point...Help me out on what i need to add to it...plz

thanks hope u enjoy :D
D
no offence but pretty simple logo if you ask me
A
Yeah it is...but i dont have a very good program to bulid a cooler one. i am using photo inpact 2005...it works good but could be better...i have ben workin on a few but this is best of the bunch...what program do u sugest?
G
Photoshop.
P
Alpha. Don't advertise shit.
If you're going to advertise, advertise something worth while. Kthxbi.
Cupid
I see nothing wrong with afvertising.

A
hmmmm...are you talking about the games im advertising??

2nd...i havent tried shit as far as the games go ...iv got an xbox 360 & halo3 as well as a few others...No i have not tried a damn thang on my site as far as the games i advertise...

3rd i am the average basterd that dont know shit on how to build websites lol.im sure some of you could back me up on that... so help me out...
Any thang els you biches want to say?
P
1. This goes to cupid. I see nothing wrong with advertising either. However, why advertise something so...stupid?

2. Xbox eh? You have "tried shit". Xbox is made by the most epically failing company around, Microsoft. Not to mention how epically Halo fails. It's an absolute horrible game, quite like Xbox. Well, quite like anything manufactured by Microsoft.

3. I am a web designer. I see so many thing wrong with that site, it makes me quiver at the thought of people such as yourself even attempt to make anything such as a site.
Also, as stated above, that logo is horrid.

:)
A
ok sence you guys seem to say my logo is horrid...help me out if you will, i want to have a good site that is good for many games and and for it to be an attractive site that dosent get the "response" i got erlyer...so help me out on how to do all this shit...No it isent beyond repair lol.

thanks
P
No.

We don't like you.

Never have, never will. :)
Sleipnar

PyRo wrote:
No.

We don't like you.

Never have, never will. :)

What PyRo meant to say was.... SERVICE FEE. Let's see, that is $30 for the quick analysis, another $1,500 for PyRo to spend the time to even bother with a second glance.... Oh, and assistance fee.... that will be somewhere in the neighborhood of your house and all your possessions.

Thank you, come again.

No Receipts. No Refunds. No Way.

*EDIT*

Wow... just bothered to look at it.... here is a few words of advice.

1. Your site colors do not match your banner colors.

2. Small little pictures are not needed, people can read, if they couldn't they wouldn't be on the forums...

3. As a courtesy to people who can read and do visit your site, it is generally more then accepted to spell things correctly and to be grammatically correct. I am not saying post perfect, who cares, but it just looks tacky when your referring to yourself in lower case I.

4. If you are going to forgo my advice to taking away the pictures, at least add a line break after them and before. It helps make your website look comfortable and not constipated.

5. Although still not the greatest, I recommend blending your banner so it doesn't look like it was Elmer glued onto a piece of paper at the very end. Also if you are going to keep it, color ranger the yellow to red.... er..... just make a new one while keeping how your website looks in mind. I recommend pulling the shade of black and red (from the red lettering not the buttons).

6. (Optional) Pay someone to do this, I can recommend a great web page designer, we like to call him PyRo, or Punani-Hunter for short.

7. Not really a helpful hint, more like a prod... I am not sure what you think a Loung is, but I am pretty sure it is a sexual maneuver.... Unless you mean.... maybe you forgot the e.... when you placed in mysteriously in the word Gaming....

(Postscript. I hate when websites have categories to choose from inside of categories that have already been chosen, that is the main reason why I hate the show Jeopardy. Btw.... inside your 'Main Loung' it claims to be posts that have nothing to do with RGF, but one of the categories is specifically within your field of RGF. Just thought I would be a dick and mention it.... sorry for the inconvenience, I was also hoping you would be laughing at this too Alpha.)

**EDIT**

Arg, now I feel like an asshole. I guess I will help you make it at least pretty enough to... uh... not look like grandma after a terrible train accident in which she dropped a shiny coin on the rail road.... bent down to pick it up.... and the titanic crashed into her and sunk. :P
The number one cause of death is loss of life.
i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt227/Sleipnar/desert3.jpg
Cupid
hahahahahahaha
P
Dude. I LOL'd the whole time while reading that.
Priceless.

Take some of his advice, Alpha. It may benefit you. :)
A
hehe thanks. yeah, i might just see what i can do with that being said, thanks. about the logo thang...where in the hell can i go to get somone to build a cool logo to match it all? i have tryed some sites but they where assholes and gave me a logo with "miss kidy" on it and said DONE!...so I am like, WTF? lol.

hey pyro...maybe Sleipnar should be your spokesman for this kind of shit, LOL!
P
Again, it's PyRo, not pyro.

If I liked you, I'd make you one. But I don't, so I won't ;D
A
lol, hehe.
ok the forum provider dosent let me put spaces between forums.
other wise i would have done that long ago when i was building it.

i liked how L4Y's looked so i tryed to get it as close as i could. but no luck...i do have an option to add and html page but i need scripts and codes witch i do not know.

but however...i do still know alot about it all, i just never got into it mutch until here recently.
E

PyRo wrote:
Again, it's PyRo, not pyro.

If I liked you, I'd make you one. But I don't, so I won't ;D

Lmao your such an ass to him its kinda funny.
P
Emily, don't make him feel special. I'm an ass to everyone :)
A
ROLF...thats right bitch / ass hole!
Word
Why are you still here Alpha?
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk2 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian6 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P