Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

toure

Last updated on 14 years ago
T
Hello , Im toure, most of people know me as a good cheater at Red Faction... :p
Im 21 , in 1 motnh 22 , live in Croatia, near capital city of Zagreb ! Im a student and play football activly... bla bla
Came here to introduce myself, but i came here to ask why did I get baned from Voltz ? I duunno when and how, but today I wanted to play a bit, went to join a server but I couldnt , it says Im baned ! I didnt get banned or anything when I was playing on voltz few days ago, so I dunno how did this happen ? Maybe some of you know

Sorry If I shouldnt post this thread into this topic
Hey, sup?

Trotskie banned "mr22"; red X plus blatant speed hacking.
I don't want to get involved in this. I am merely relaying messages from MSN that I have received.

mr22 has played with the following names: toure draz .df| toure. qQq weeeeee :$ brank0' Crash du bist schweine ?? turkY kizo xplos1on shoe be do be do workoholic :-O SpK/turkY agressive one wasterton Beba NoBoDy DJ Frenki Wild Komarac tecto freak Apoc Ture ivana mr2 nAnA deluxe plantroniX, El Nina mr22 medo ping ivan Drazen br0nkZ

Jon says:
*i saw the mr22 guy speed hacking in a run server also
*today
Philip says:
*kk
Jon says:
*he was putting it in slow motion so he could do some of the jumps
Philip says:
*ah

Personally I don't think it sounds like you but I don't know anymore. I know ages ago I googled your MSN and found you on a cheating site. Regardless, I don't really care. I hope this answers your situation.

Voltz, imo just unban him.
T
oh so again some of the bullshit comes... when Philip comes - there comes the drama :D Btw, i never played with mr2 or wtf, duno who that is

I am merely relaying messages from MSN that I have received.

TrotSkie mentioned this to me also.
Cupid
You were modding, Toure. I don't plan on unbanning you in the near future.
T
Nice one Cupid.. I got used to be called a cheater, but not by normal people, only by people who , looks like , arent talented to play this game. I played allmost 3 years Red Faction activily, I think no1 spent that much time in RF as I did.. I've been , I think, trough all fases ; First every1 liked me , even French people, I sucked at the game, played od 36k modem, I liked to talk much with people and people took me as a funny noob.. Than later, when Toure bought adsl internet, and got a litlle bit better, some people liked Toure, but some not, mostly people who didnt like me were French. Here and there in that time I was only called a click a loter or dc-er... I was even very good mate with Hold ( unbelivable but true ), we played funwars, everytime when hold didnt have no1 else to play with him, he called me, prooly coz I was allways on public servers owning everything ! I remember my first game, my first real 2v2 funwar , with so called "big names" in RF. Hold called me to play with him vs Philip and Nick.. ofcourse we got owned very hard.. I was so exited..

Anyways . more months later, most of people who were also good at the game, hated me , coz I owned them in that time... they prooly hated me coz I was geting owned by them some months before that..

Months, months after, I am rocking this game, but I get called CHEATER, whats worst, most of those people were actually cheating themselves and it has been proven.. In that time, I actually got to know how some of people are scums, I think how you behave in game, what you talk and how you talk, you are same as in real life.
Philip, he's one of that people, I never questioned his skill, its normal for me that there are people who just own this game.. but that dude is a real faggot , not lideraly ( I hope ) , but Idk how does his life look like, he has this power of speak, to put up so many fucking lies and bullshit in other peoples heads, who were sucking up in his ass.. That is allso a think I admire to Philip, he knows Im right, and he knows that he is good in that..

OK, I could prooly type so many things, about everything, but Il let it be, coz few people know my story, know that I dont cheat..
Its even more funnier to me now than before, to get called a CHEATER , when I barely have time for myself in my life, for playing game.
I love Red Faction, and it gives me the creeps coz Im aware that I love the game, i got so many memories with it involved in my real life..
I posted here, coz Voltz is the only active public server I can come play here and there and have fun..
I just wish to know, how am I cheating ? In what way am I so....better ? Is it coz you see me in Voltz with 200 frags with 30 defaults on server ? Idk... speedhack ? I never used anykind of cheats, I was onlyspeedbugin like 30 other players, with new PC's and on old purefaction ., but I do know all about them - cheats , thanks to Philip , Oneil and ESL RF times and its forums , I loved that.

Cupid, very nice of you.. dont unban me if you think Im a cheater, I wouldnt unban you if I thougt you are cheater heh

Philip, or anyone else who will post some uber long reply, please dont bother, I expect a post, where my email adress was found on a cheating site.. Thats one of the master-pieces of mr.Philip or Nick... ( allthough , Nick told me once that he doesnt think Im a cheater)

If anyone red this whole thing I wrote, sorry about so long post...it was hard to write, I dunno how philip does it all the time

pz
I'm good at manipulating people, I don't always do it with lies actually. The truth works. sometimes I just lie for the lulz. I will only ever lie to a liar though.

Don't know why you dedicated your whole post to flame me after I simply said

I also stuck up for you and said:

Personally I don't think it sounds like you but I don't know anymore. I know ages ago I googled your MSN and found you on a cheating site. Regardless, I don't really care. I hope this answers your situation.

Voltz, imo just unban him.

It was always in the back of my mind about that cheating site but still. I was the one asking for you to be unbanned. It doesn't sound like the sort of thing you'd do.

Not to be so blatantly speed hacking in public servers. I don't know and what's more, I don't really care. I was just passing on messages that TrotSkie had said to me.

There's a reason I don't hold RCON to any servers. I simply don't ask, I don't need it, and I don't care to ban anyone. The idea of banning someone in a dead game when APPARENTLY they get a red X by their name seems COMPLETELY pointless.

The whole idea of the REDX is to show they cheat. So if we can all laugh at them for cheating. Why ban? Unless they are flying around the servers or completely disrupting play, I couldn't give a shit.

And yes it wasn't me actually that googled your email. It was Nick, I passed on the message he told to me. The only difference with that is that TrotSkie, Nick etc won't flame you to your face. They'll do it behind your back. Not because they are cowards, but because they don't wish to get involved in arguments.

Anyway Trotskie said a mistake could have been made. He range banned the cheater, if you are in the cheaters range. It's possible... The only thing is, an IP check was done on the cheater and found all of those following names I pasted.
T
The idea of the post wasnt to flame at you.. but I dont understand, didnt hear of you for like 3 months or more, I was playing here and there when I could, than 1 day , I see you at the pub , you join/leave server, and next what I see Im baned from the server.. heh
Well nevermind, I wont argue with noone, everyone is brave on forums , its just sad... and this Trootskie guy , I thought he was a serious guy, that has a lot knowledge of gaming / programing / ( hacking? ) / and what ever other computer stuff, but If he says I've been cheating in any possible way, than he is just sad .

Purely coincidental, I had nothing to do with it. :)
As for Trot, he just banned a cheater. That cheater happened to have the same or similar IP as you.

Restart modem or something?
Cupid
The IP you have was caught modding. We're not removing it.
Bumblebee
instead of going crazy at everyone you could just change ur ip :)
Bumblebee
Word
Cupid has probably ranged banned him Bumble.
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
H
Well here's my input..i personally have played with toure and his mate parker..they are cool people..and all the funwars..public..wars..etc games ive played with toure ive never seen visual proof of him cheating he jst pwns..and as far as speedhacking..you have to be a complete idiot to just speedhack in a public server..and i dont think he would waste his time posting all of this if he was lieng..possible but i dont believe he would..he is a good guy..as far as i know..ive played with and against him and i havent seen any clues to him cheating..I say just give him another chance and See where it goes from there...The game is basically on its last breath..i say why not let everyone in the RF Community Have a chance to enjoy your online gaming experience..Just Give Him One More Chance and if he gets banned again..you can blame it on me and ban me aswell..Doesnt really sound like toure to speedhack..but hey..just a little bit i wanted to say..

-HIV
http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk266/HIV-/RF%20Flix/
Not to be rude, but people's opinion of others in RF are easily corrupted. E.G If they like someone, they'll say they play fair.

Parker quite clearly was never a fair player. Toure for MONTHS during his time of "pwning" simply moved much faster than others, shot much faster than others because of quadcore bug (refused to use vsync).

Now he may not have made an account at a cheating site, but the evidence AGAINST him is above than the evidence FOR him.

He could simply post videos of him playing of course.

Now I am not saying he is a cheater, I am saying that I don't care either way but when you say OH HES A FAIR PLAYER BLA BLA.

How can you know that? Sat behind his screen? Seen videos of him playing?

Cupid doesn't want to unban and that is fair enough. Also, the first time I played with Toure in the new PF. In match mode, he was UNABLE to spawn because of a blue P.

Anyway Toure, just make a load of videos and post them.

I say ban Aztek and let Toure run free ;D. Aztek is far more bother, glitching amongst other things. Always whines. Oh and when you kill him a lot, he comes back without PF :D.

http://www.rf.vivalavoltz.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=692
S
im very sure parker used at least wallhack and maybe aimbot with rail/sniper

and toure pretty much doesnt cheat even when he thinks parker didnt cheat =d
Toure just falls into the range of another Croatian player.

TrotSkie fucked up.
T
rofl ! Nice, very nice. Can I get unbaned please or what ? :F
Well it's still possible you cheated, but probable that Trotskie fucked up. I don't know, also it appears you lied :S. You did use some of them names. I thought you did :/.

img338.imageshack.us/img338/5057/toure.jpg

Was looking through old screenshots.
toure is poor, catch my drift, nagga?

hook em up, elliosens ;)

P.S. i will fook you up with my boi trotskyism (oi nerd) : hack teh planet!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk2 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian6 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P