Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

hey

Last updated on 13 years ago
L
well just wanted to drop a line....

Not really active, ne more, but googled rf to see whats up, seen ur site.

Played back in the day when ]eVe[ and +Plus+ were around and battling.

Lazy is not my rf name so dont ask who i am
eVe and +PLuS+ weren't around.

SoF was around when eVe was.

I think you mean +PLuS+ and NERVE.

Nice try though.

SoF-DefendIT (the good one, not the shit one that lost a match).
W
Lazy = Maelstrom

L
check the ip, im no mael, and that hurts....

phil... ur crazy if you think ]eVe[ and +PLuS+ werent around at the same time.

go give ur buddy allan a ring and ask...

SoF was made when plus died.... and when plus died b0x and butt3r came to ]eVe[.... ring a bell?

Phil you claim ur no asshole but this is my 2 bobs

U were a homo in +PLuS+ and when years later i see u on a server and we talk normal, and i think "hes not so bad"

+PLuS+ could play but everyone minus about 2 had ego's bigger than the game itself...

The demise of plus was basically the reality of the game.

Im not on here to flame you phil and in all reality, no matter how many screenshots i post of ]eVe[ +PLuS+ battle, you cant accept it... maybe i should post the picks i have of you on here....hmmm you and your blanket sleeping in your living room. Let everyone who is behind that monitor....gg

I wasn't in +PLuS+ I was in SoF, as DefendIT. We defeated eVe.

I already posted my picture:

http://www.rf.vivalavoltz.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=697#post_7455

K
eVe and +PLuS+ WERE AROUND. and we don't wanna see ya ugly mug. remove that link pow pow :o
You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death. And then play around with your blood.
I will try to find screenshots of the eVe + SoF match.
L
I thought u were phil with the name nodramaPHILIP...imagine that... use a real name. speaking of real names DefendIT means nothing, SoF ws created when everyone left +PLuS+ so if you werent in plus, i dont know u. easy as that.

Screen shots dont hurt, ]eVe[ Lost to SoF and vice versa... they dont prove anything, the issue is you saying ]eVe[ and +PLuS+ werent around at the same time nor did they battle.

gg
SoF was actually created during plus with Allan and Wub on gleagues. The problem was that -DNR- did not want to face SoF in a 2v2 having lost a 2v1 (Fly and Zan vs Allan), plus the fact that SoF was breaking self made league rules by having Allan in the league twice.

Then they used eU EviL, PROD1GY, Furyweb, Satansjudge, for a match vs -DNR-.

DNR wanted to play them in a big match; DNR won. I wasn't in this match...

Later, very much later, Allan remade SoF into a proper clan (razers edge lead PLuS). They recruited some people from PLuS, that is true. Some new members, and Myself and Sarin joined when we thrashed them in a 2v2. We felt they were nice players who played fairly. Ironic considering, but that's another story altogether.

My point was that PLuS wasn't around when eVe was. The name didn't just change with SoF, the members did too.

]eVe[ Lost to SoF and vice versa

Not vice versa. We did not lose to eVe.

SoF lost to .fa and DNR. .fa was actually DNR members, Allan was running his mouth how it was lag, server, blah fucking blah. Then got owned again. To be fair he used a shitty line up, fa used smurfs. He was expecting an easy win vs the proper fa members, he got DNR. I am sure he would have used a different line up if he had of known. Then again, he probably would have denied playing altogether.

I did not play in these matches, they have nothing to do with me. I joined a later SoF and I was undefeated in it. eVe was zzz and I think I made PXPX rage delete the game.

SoF ws created when everyone left +PLuS+ so if you werent in plus, i dont know u. easy as that.

-DNR-Fil

From the team better than both...
L
Fair enough, now we get a real name. Much appreciated. Now im done flaming so this is me talking.

Well, having been in ]eVe[ i remember playing you guys in a best of 3.

i dont know if we did it once or twice, i think 2x and the 2nd i wsnt there. dont know the outcome.

Alls im saying, in both these threads is

EVERYONE HAS 50000 NAMES, i dont know who is who is who is who. Its rediculious,

U mention sarin (check) fury (check) fly (check) you (check) PROD1GY (check) SJ (check)

I know all of them, regardless of the lineage of SoF, in gleagues, the clan was only made so allan could play in more than one clan, imagine that. heather came to us, so did david and the indian fuck, so plus was basically dead.

I have played atleast 3 wars against plus
nemesis x 2, won both
warlords x 2, won both
atl on CM who had eVe smurf - won this.
1v1 - me and pxpx, won this obviously

2v2 - sj, me vs butter + others, for 36 hours prior to the match. Won everything except a 3on1.5 (I say 1.5. Allan was busy vent fucking Charmed). Quite annoying, Butter, Khold and Prod1gy I think it was played us, we were winning 3vs2 :{. Then we lost, right at the very end SJ leaves the game, Butter spams the chat and posts screen shot of them supposedly beating Allan and I in a 2v2. Rofl.

In two days, Butter and I played these 36 hours. It was the nerdiest thing I had done in my life ;D. I felt a bit bad that we had trained all that time for him to lose but whatever.

Now im done flaming so this is me talking.

In one years time when you haven't spoken to me for a while, you are going to wonder why I am aggressive.

Emily is going to say I picked on a random person.

Cupid is going to do his usual trick.

And I am going to say this:

I remember literally everything that happens. My memory is abnormal but don't assume I am a cocky arsehole by nature, I am like it because people are cunts.
K
you are the cunt. your memory is worse than a fish, bro u look like a fish ahahaha big nosed mofo {GTFO} :D
You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death. And then play around with your blood.
L
Well, naturally i have a hate for +PLuS+

This whole thread started because i thought u were philip.... hense ur name. Which you are not.

Butt3r is the indian fuck
David is b0x who is a tool who cannot take a loss

So use your "abnormal" brain and riddile me this so i can catch up

who is cupid ?
is pyro the gay pyro with the uber click?

Now what gets me too is this. Confidence is one thing, but no player will admit another is good, like you clowning pxpx... paul could play, period. You may have won, but it wasnt like playing some L-S guy. Everyone flames everyone else.

Game and dead and so is my stay on this forum, goodday

Kami wrote:
you are the cunt. your memory is worse than a fish, bro u look like a fish ahahaha big nosed mofo {GTFO} :D

You know the problem now that I have actually posted my pic? You have to come to grips with the fact that I am actually just this arrogant, that I am actually just this secure - and that I do just think you fucking suck at this game. I am not some guy hiding behind my monitor and I would happily meet you in real life.

Capiche?

Lazy wrote:
Well, naturally i have a hate for +PLuS+

This whole thread started because i thought u were philip.... hense ur name. Which you are not.

Butt3r is the indian fuck
David is b0x who is a tool who cannot take a loss

So use your "abnormal" brain and riddile me this so i can catch up

who is cupid ?

Now what gets me too is this. Confidence is one thing, but no player will admit another is good, like you clowning pxpx... paul could play, period. You may have won, but it wasnt like playing some L-S guy. Everyone flames everyone else.

Game and dead and so is my stay on this forum, goodday

I am Philip, but I was never in actual PLuS, it was a complete rumour. Just like Allan and I being friends, we never were. Far from it. He couldn't tolerate me, but he knew I was going to get SoF wins.

Butter is from iran.
I don't actually know who the hell cupid is :(.

No, that's a different pyro. The pyro on here claims he had the name first, we know the gay click pyro did. Talking of gay, he showed his dick on cam - wtf.

PxPx admitted to cheating. PxPx was incapable of fragging me so pardon me if I thought he was shit.
J

NoDramaPhilip wrote:

Kami wrote:

You know the problem now that I have actually posted my pic? You have to come to grips with the fact that I am actually just this arrogant, that I am actually just this secure - and that I do just think you fucking suck at this game. I am not some guy hiding behind my monitor and I would happily meet you in real life.

Capiche?

I just think you're an ugly idiot. All you do is talk with your fallacious logic.

PS your not arrogant your just annoying :)
L
How did he cheat? I mean, i knew him for about 3 years, and i neve heard anything.

He definately never invited me to the "How-to" workshop.
:@

As much as I would like to say a player quit because of me, it never happened.. and i would like you to accept the same

Im not in contact with him anymore but paul and i talked when he was active and while he was playing he was in college, and when he chose to quit was after he graduated, and got married just after. He didnt cry about your loss, like you may have hoped, but did tell me about it

Jesus wrote:

NoDramaPhilip wrote:

Kami wrote:

Capiche?

I just think you're an ugly idiot. All you do is talk with your fallacious logic.

PS your not arrogant your just annoying :)
OBABY.

Lazy wrote:
How did he cheat? I mean, i knew him for about 3 years, and i neve heard anything.

He definately never invited me to the "How-to" workshop.
:@

As much as I would like to say a player quit because of me, it never happened.. and i would like you to accept the same

Im not in contact with him anymore but paul and i talked when he was active and while he was playing he was in college, and when he chose to quit was after he graduated, and got married just after. He didnt cry about your loss, like you may have hoped, but did tell me about it

Aldos tools clickalot.

He didnt cry about your loss, like you may have hoped

I'm not like that, I couldn't give a shit.

eVe Scripter.
Cupid
I have banned the Savior, Jesus.
ROFL. XD
L
Awe philly... are we taking guesses now... next
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk2 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian6 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P