Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

hey

Last updated on 13 years ago

Lazy wrote:
Awe philly... are we taking guesses now... next

No I stopped writing by accident, I actually thought you were Warlock if I had to guess but I am not going to guess because that implies I give a damn who you are; I don't. I meant to say, do you know eve scripter?

NoDramaPhilip wrote:

Jesus wrote:

NoDramaPhilip wrote:

Kami wrote:
you are the cunt. your memory is worse than a fish, bro u look like a fish ahahaha big nosed mofo {GTFO} :D

You know the problem now that I have actually posted my pic? You have to come to grips with the fact that I am actually just this arrogant, that I am actually just this secure - and that I do just think you fucking suck at this game. I am not some guy hiding behind my monitor and I would happily meet you in real life.

Capiche?

I just think you're an ugly idiot. All you do is talk with your fallacious logic.

PS your not arrogant your just annoying :)
OBABY.

Why are you arrogant when you look like a ugly peice of filth?
Why are secure when your a worthless faggot?

lol :)
Word

U_R_UGLY wrote:

NoDramaPhilip wrote:

Jesus wrote:

NoDramaPhilip wrote:

Kami wrote:
you are the cunt. your memory is worse than a fish, bro u look like a fish ahahaha big nosed mofo {GTFO} :D

You know the problem now that I have actually posted my pic? You have to come to grips with the fact that I am actually just this arrogant, that I am actually just this secure - and that I do just think you fucking suck at this game. I am not some guy hiding behind my monitor and I would happily meet you in real life.

Capiche?

I just think you're an ugly idiot. All you do is talk with your fallacious logic.

PS your not arrogant your just annoying :)
OBABY.

Oh god, this quoting thing is pretty confusing....
i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/jimmythehedgehog1/Wordsigs1.jpg
L
Yes i know who ]eVe[ Scripter is or w/e... seeing as though i said i was in ]eVe[, that would make sense wouldnt it. Warlock...nice guess as well

Lazy wrote:
Yes i know who ]eVe[ Scripter is or w/e... seeing as though i said i was in ]eVe[, that would make sense wouldnt it. Warlock...nice guess as well

lol it was an insult; you don't get my humour at all :(. Not a vicious insult, just a playful one.

Warlock used to make pointless forums and such to get the community a bit more active or just to see controversy.

For example, the best player list that he did. He put me on the top, then moved me down to the bottom just to get me to play everyone rofl.

What he wanted most was to be liked and join in on the community, I think.

U_R_UGLY wrote:

Faggot as in the term to describe homosexuality?

Allan:
does it take a real man to judge another man or a gay man?
Danny
This looks like nothing but flames. Absolutely no purpose to this thread anymore, and it was in the wrong section after the first few posts.

There is such thing as a free-for-all section. Please use it in the future.
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk2 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian6 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P