Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

virtual ports

Last updated on 16 years ago
B
Anyone know what virtual ports red faction uses?
I have not been able to connect to the voltz servers, or even ping them. I was wondering if they are down, or if I do not have the correct ports open on my router.

also:
I think we could use a technical discussion forum/topic for trouble shooting, tweaking, and general user help/questions pertaining to Red Faction.
Cupid
Hmm.. well you don't need any ports open to join servers. They should just appear.

Pyro said the Master Tracker was down earlier. If that was the case you wouldn't have been able to see the servers. I just launched my Red Faction and all the servers, including Voltz, showed up fine.

You might want to make sure you didn't, some how, change your network address in Red Faction. Go to the folder you installed Red Faction. Open RedFaction.exe, then go to setup, click the Network tab and check to see that the master server is "rf.thqmultiplay.net"

As for the forum. Maybe. There are a couple of forums here I want to get ride of or merge.

Z
Yup volts is down considering i go there all the time kinda sucks! :(
Cupid
Yeah sorry.. I took them down last night and forgot to put them back up and fell asleep. hehe

They'll be back up tonight when I get hom efrom my mom's
Z
U better be sorry boss! lmao i dont go into other servers usually only cause i sometimes cause a ruckess... but i can surely say ive been well behaved thease past few weeks.... FOR THE HORD! umm imean VOLTZ... heheh
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk2 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian6 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P