Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

1 question..who is RED FROG?¿?:S

Last updated on 15 years ago
VzlaArmyxFraNx
Hi, in xfire and others web always see the name "red frog",in awesome videos,special effects..so who is he??who is this guy?"RED FROG".. how he create all that awesome videos?? by example.: the video in xfire HAPPY NEW YEAR #1 and #2,..is wonderfull the effects..in L4Y he have much post with modifications and patch very good, he have new skins new weapon very good too..so my question is WHO CAN SAY ME WHO IS RED FROG??he play red faction ?¿?i always play rf but never see he..:S..sorry by my english..:P..
W00DSTER
red frog makes a bunch of cool client side mods. Idk who he is either but i know as much as you do about this guy.
img231.imageshack.us/img231/8425/spam1fl.jpg
G
His "Happy New Year" videos were not from RF - they were from his UT2004 mod Mars Wars.

VzlaArmyxFraNx
ohh..so is not red faction??? but he have the level 02 dm of red faction and the skins and weapons of red faction ..:S :S. Well but he play red faction???because i never see he playing..:S..he is a master for create patch modifications, skins, weapons etc..:S
SeeLkaDooM
he maked Red Faction LEGO Mod Singleplayer , Eko Mod , new weapons , and some other goodies :D
New and Improved Model 1847
Red Frogs site

http://www.redfrog.de.vu/
I don't want no shit, I don't take no shit, & I don't give a shit! I aint in the shit bussiness!
W00DSTER
man red frog is so cool. 80% of all my weapon skins are made by him.
S
And they work in PF, whiout getting red X ??
G
They shouldn't give you a X unless you use the custom weapons.tbl that came with his P90 (which WILL give you a red X), but you will fail match auth (blue P in gold P server) and be unable to play matches if you use some of them - mainly due to the third person weapon models and custom sounds included.
W00DSTER
the custom sounds dont work for me because i have a mac. But they aren't mods or hacks. They just look cool.
G
Mods aren't mods? What?
W00DSTER
well there client side mods.
G
...and?

Wallhacks are also clientside mods... lol.
W00DSTER
but they aren't hacks there just cosemetic. They only make the guns look different they don't change anything else beside the looks.
VzlaArmyxFraNx
ohh thanks by the info guys...:P..
countejacula
RedFrog is my hero
G

Asmodeus wrote:
but they aren't hacks there just cosemetic. They only make the guns look different they don't change anything else beside the looks.

Wallhacks only change the looks.

Purely cosmetic clientside mods CAN be cheats, but they are often not.

Not saying RED-FROGs are or aren't - though I'm sure a lot of people would say they are.
W00DSTER
they don't change anything else besides the looks
G
Niether do wallhacks.
W00DSTER
weapon skins only change the looks of the weapon not the environment around them you cant see through walls with a custom weapon skin.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk6 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian11 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P