Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Voltz background.

Last updated on 13 years ago
E
It looks green to me...a light green with a tint of yellow
P
It's yellow.
E
Nah... You know how aqua looks blue or green depending what you want it to be and its about halfway between? Well its like that with this color with green and yellow. But just as aqua is blue, this color is green.
P
I made the background. It's yellow.
You should adjust your colors.
It is a very bright yellow. Maybe hinting a little green, but it is def. yellow.
KTHXBI
P
Yellow:
pyro.vivalavoltz.com/graphix/voltzbg.png

Green:
pyro.vivalavoltz.com/graphix/voltzbgg.png
E
So whats the name of the colour?
P
It's called yelllow? O_o
E
No its not. Yellow looks yellow. That looks green. Like aqua isnt called blue. Its aqua. Violet isnt purple. Its violet. Same for magenta. Same for this. I want to know the actual name of the colour, not the colour you think it looks like.
P
No...it's yellow.

Edit:
Also take into account the contrast of the black and red, niggers. It will looks slightly off color due to this.
E
Okay, just got onto my computer. It now looks yellow.

But so what you're saying, is that you selected the colour called "yellow" when you were making it?
P
Obviously I didn't select "yellow". If you know anything about photoshop, you use hex codes.
It's yellow.
E
You two are seriously fighting over a color??? Now that i see the green underneath it, it does look more yellow...but if anything alone it did look a lil green to me...but i was mistaken
P
Not fighting. Discussing. Big difference.
E
Yeah but you got a hex code for the color called yellow. Which is the same as selecting yellow -.-
P
Yes, but I was being a smartass. ;)
E
Well it failed.
P
It did not.
But back on course, it's not green.
Bouch
What might have thrown you off, is the fact that it fades from actual yellow into like a darker yellow into black... Like the clouds on the corners are def. yellow, but not as yellow as the center cloud with the V in the middle... I can see how it could appear to have a little greenish color in it.. But its defin. shades of yellow.....
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
P
Thank you, Bouch.
Cupid
Bouch, I deleted your second post. Looks like you posted the same post twice in a row.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk2 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian6 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P