Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

VOLTZ Member Poll!

Last updated on 14 years ago
Bouch
Ok, I don't know if there's been a thread about the member poll on here but I'm going to make one now!! :)

Ok, here's the basis of this....YOU CAN ONLY POST COMMENTS ABOUT THE CURRENT POLL!!!!!!! THAT IS IT!!! No talkin about Mods or what have you, JUST THE QUESTION ON THE POLL!!! GOT IT!!?!!??

Now, the current member poll question asked = Is it possible in theory to go faster than light?

My answer was YES! because if you read the question(and i mean READ the question and not just look over it)you might realize that it says "Is it possible IN THEORY to go faster than light?

Well, yes, IN THEORY it is possible to go faster than light. Have any of you ever heard of a Tachyon, if you havent, a tachyon is a hypothetical subatomic particle which moves faster than light.... Im serious WikiPedia it, its a real thing "theoretically".

Once again guys...Please keep this thread on topic! Thank you!:)
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
Cupid
On the History Channel they were talking about actually warping space itself.

Space itself can go faster than light.
Bouch
Yes, i forget what that actual theory is called, but they explain it as a piece of paper being space and creating two points on either side of the piece of paper. And simply bending the piece of paper until the two points meet each other, essentially creating a worm hole to travel through. Pretty neat stuff.
Bouch
Ok, This health care bill..... im gonna have to say i voted no because i dont think its a very good idea.. I mean I currently dont have health care of my own and it will help me out, but think about all those ppl that do have there own health care.. i mean they are gonna have to pay for me to have it.. And i know it hasnt passed completely yet but i still dont think its a good idea. Just another thing "THEY" control.
Cupid
What should the new poll be?
Danny
Buttsex is...

FUCKING AWESOME

Decent...

O.k. to try every now and then

Terrible

Wtf kinda question is this?
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
N
Your mum?
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk2 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian6 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P