Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Forum Cleanup

Last updated on 13 years ago
Danny
The forums have become vent threads for all seeking to flame/troll whoever they can get their hands on.

Stop it.

With Pyro and Cupid being inactive for a while, I'm stepping up (as well as I'm sure Bouch will as well) to clear these forums up a bit). I will not try to go through and assume the role of total moderator, but this may include locking many of these recent flame threads, or moving them where they belong (free-for-all section). I am asking for help in this.

Please, do not post random shit and de-rail threads.
Do not post about how bad someone is in the general rf section, as this is obviously something that will go sour.

In general, just try to help me clean up these forums a bit and show some class.
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
Bouch
I dont mind helping. However, cupid will not allow any threads to be deleted im sure, so they will have to be locked or moved.

I am also sick of people posting random nonsense, derailing, and flaming just to get a rise out of people. Ive done what i can with the time that i have to try to delete off topic posts but i can't be on here at all hours of the day to do this.. And the fact that cupid and pyro have been inactive lately, I would like to talk to cupid about getting you moderator rights Mario. Although, as i said, they have been inactive lately
One thing we could do is make you a request thread in the private forum with a poll, but with the inactivity of the majority of the ppl that have access to it, i think it will be hard... So i will just pm cupid and ask him to give you moderator rights, or you can pm him, whatever you want to do, I will back you.
img84.imageshack.us/img84/1103/myvoltzlogo2.jpg
Cupid
Read the member rights abd code of conduct. You can clean the forums up without breaking any rules.

Sorry for being innactive for a bit. I'm still around.. just haven't posted
Danny
I actually have moderator rights. The only problem I've run into is not being able to move threads to free-for-all...? Not quite sure why, but I can't move threads into any of the general chat sections.
i27.lulzimg.com/de3567e957.gif
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk2 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian6 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid4 years ago
Yes.
P