Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Yeah..

Last updated on 13 years ago
A
I AMS COMMMMING BACK YAYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea, not really.

First of all, I'd like to throughly apologize to the Volts community for my past actions, and for being abusive with foul language In-game, and especially here on the forums.
I've recently reviewed my In-box only to find replies to my PM's of which I was entirely rude, and had fairly made any sense in my grammar.. I seriously don't know how you put up with me. I've been a complete dick majority of my time playing here, and I must say that I am quite most very dis-pleased with myself looking back.

I'd like to thank you guys for the time I've had playing on the server, and I hope it remains alive and well for a few more years (Either known the game is dieing literally). And no, you don't have to worry about that pesky lager (being me) coming back. So like, this is sorta a Hai, and bai type post.

My apologies sincerely,
- Hawkseye, Alpha, AlphaOmega, THE_LAGATRON, and many others.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Moderators
Sign In
Not a member yet? Click here to register.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.
N
nesquickk2 months ago
hi again. did the shoutbox get deleted, hahahaa
PraeTorian
PraeTorian6 months ago
Dang, been a while. Hope the Voltz peeps are all doing well. -Prae
Cupid
Cupid3 years ago
Yes.
P